Monday 12 August 2013

Bargain Buy






I'm a massive bargain hunter and as the song goes "I got it from my mama".

I was lusting after these boots since the day I laid eyes on them in Matalan, unfortunately, this day I was poor.
They were originally £22 which for a pair of boots isn't much at all but when you literally had £1.05 in 5p coins, they were expensive at the time.

After my sister managed to tare me away from them, I forgot about them and got on with my life, as you do, until today...
My sister and I decided to have a cheeky look in Matalan as she wanted to check out the work clothes as she's starting a new job Monday and of course I can't go in to a shop and not have a look for myself.
This is when I saw them but this time in the sale!

There were three pairs left and two were in my size (size 7 if ya wanna know) so I just had to pick up a pair and was gobsmacked to see that they were only £5, yes that's right, £5!!!
After seeing this price I just couldn't say no and snapped them up straight away.

Matalan...I love you  

Hope you're well
Much love






2 comments:

  1. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    https://www.wholesaleshopping.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete