Thursday 8 August 2013

This Week I've Been Loving... #1

I thought I'd start a 'This week i've been loving...' where I tell you what i've been raving about all week.

This week it's not anything exciting but I just had to show you my bargain bag!


I got this beaut of a bag from Tesco, yes, Tesco! It's from their Florence & Fred range (F&F) and was only £12.50!!
It's a pleather bag with tassels and I'm an absolute sucker for anything with tassels on. I previously owned a suede tassel shoulder bag which I bought off eBay but it broke after constant use so I was in desperate need for another.

I only nipped in to Tesco to pick up some groceries but when my sister dragged me in to the clothing aisle I couldn't resist a gander.
I'm always really impressed by some of the clothing that F&F do, It's not everybody's first instinct to look in a supermarket for clothing but when you do you can really find some gem items and for cheap too!

I'm really loving the bags they are selling at the moment, they look really expensive and I'm talking Zara lookalikes for quarter of the price!

So anyway that's what i've been loving this week, I highly advise you go and check out their bags, I think you'll be very surprised!

MUCH LOVE





2 comments:

  1. love the fringing! And a black bag is always a must have! ..X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice, doesn't look like tesco at all x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete