Monday 19 November 2012

Desired Item #1



I love these. They might not be to everyones taste but I really want a pair! I think they will look so good with a pair of skinny jeans, preferably black or a cute skater skirt. I understand that the weather these days isn't exactly the best for sandals but these are in a style of a boot (obviously) and would even look alright with some tights or sweet little ankle socks. You're probably thinking 'tights?' but i've actually tried them on in store with some tights and they strangely looked good, who'd knew! 

These would be a going out pair of shoes for me personally as I cannot wear heels at the best of times but for a night out I think they'd be perfect! They were originally £65 but have now been reduced to £30 (probably because no one was buying them) so I think these are a bargain. When I get some money I definitely will be purchasing these.

What do you think?

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
MUCH LOVE

Twitter: @hatsy_
Email: wearefridayschildren@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing!! They're very Alexander Wang ;)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i like these!
    i've just started following your blog, i love it.
    please try and pop over if you get the chance, i'd love to have a proper chat.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shoes *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! xx
    Check out my blog here! xx
    http://only-fashion-week-dreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh amazing! yes i agree they would look great with a pair of jeans, especially some acid washed ones.
    I love cut out boots at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! They look so amazing!
    Love your blog hun,following you now hope you follow back:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete