Friday 16 November 2012

Little Red









Boots - ASOS (old)
Faux Fur Jacket - New Look 
Skirt - American Apparel
White t-shirt - Topshop
Denim Shirt - Urban Outfitters (Urban Renewal) 
Bag - Mulberry
Necklace - Topshop
Rings - Next and Local Market
Watch - Guess
Bracelets - Pandora, ChloBo and Tiffany & Co

(Sorry that the photos are horrendous but i'm trying to get the hang of it)

I had the day off from University today so I decided to get up early (why!?) and go shopping with my mum and sister. I bought a couple of things so it was worth the early wake up. 
I went for a more relaxed outfit today as I really wasn't in the mood for facing the public and it was quite dull and nippy outside so what's a better way than brightening things up with some bright red boots and handbag?
I absolutely love adding something bright or quirky to an outfit as I feel that it just makes a whole lot of difference. I like to do this with a funky pair of shoes or an obvious handbag. 

Thank goodness it's Friday!
Have a lovely weekend :)

Much love

Twitter: @hatsy_
Email: wearefridayschildren@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. The pop of red really makes this outfit so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag :)

    thediaryofapetitegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the little splashes of colour really brighten up your outfit! :)

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit. Love the red Mulberry!
    X

    ReplyDelete